After that and getting the kids to bed I didn't really feel like removing wallpaper. Plus I forgot to get light bulbs for my hall light so I would have had to do it in very minimally lit circumstances.
Instead I made this spiffy list!
It's all the things that as of right now I'm planning on accomplishing in the near future with lots more to add as I come up with them. This is in no particular order right now.
- Remove the chair rail and all that entails , paint walls and trim in living room and hallway.
- Remove living room closet bi-fold doors. Fix track and doors. Rehang.
- Finish painting the kitchen walls and cabinets....that were started 2 years ago and are the whole reason for this.
- Do something about the ugly louvered bi-fold doors to my laundry
roomcloset. Paint or replace. Not sure yet. - New shelving with clothes hanging area in laundry closet
- Rebuild the cabinet above the fridge in the kitchen the people before me knocked out.
- Replace ugly kitchen linoleum floor with something nice.
- Paint walls and trim in master bedroom.
- Remove and replace stupid miniature sink and vanity in master bathroom.
- Finish painting trim and vanity in main bathroom.
- Remove aqua blue shower stall in master bathroom replace with new stall or some nice tile.
- Replace old broke vent fan in main bathroom ceiling, new vanity light too!.
- Replace ceiling light in living room with ceiling fan
- Replace ceiling light in kid's rooms with ceiling fans.
- Replace the ugly mismatched ceiling lights in kitchen with new matching flush mount lights. Maybe even some can lights!
- Replace avocado green tub/shower, toilet & sink in main bath.
- New tile floor in main bath.
- Replace horrible green carpet in guest/play room.
- Remove and replace all the horrible venetian blinds through out the house.
- Remove the dreaded popcorn ceilings.
- Hardwood floors!
So that is my current list. Some of it won't happen till I have buku bucks to spend on my house, like the hardwood floors, but I can dream!
So tonight we're on for my crash course in wallpaper removal and sanding. Isn't it just exciting?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment