December 14, 2010

More Christmas Trees

Yesterday the kids and I went to my parents house and helped them decorate the tree.

My parents Christmas tree is one of those great trees that is covered in ornaments my brother and I have made over the years. I snapped a few pictures of some but didn't get many, we ate dinner then I left pretty quickly because Leah was feeling sick.

Blast from the past: Me in 1989 age 3


Other great ones of mine that are on the tree that I didn't get pictures of include, a fabulous white foam ornament glued in an ice cream cone with sprinkles glued on circa either 1989 when the above was also made or 1990 and  felt mouse with original candy cane tail I made in 1993

My brother has some great ones too. I didn't get any pictures of ones he made in his young years but I did get two that I have always liked that he made somewhere around the age of 12 or so.
Kinda hard to see and looks like a light bulb, but it's a severed head. lol

Mr, Hanky the Christmas Poo a la South Park.

This last one was purchased, I don't know when or where or by who (though I'm assuming my mother) but I have always loved it.
It's a cutie pants little pink doll house. Complete with mini Christmas tree



Also regarding my poll the other day. I'm going with the darker color. It was my original choice so yay! I'll get it in a few days. The weather is supposed to go back to being cruddy tomorrow so I don't know if I'll make it to Lowe's before then.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love it! We have lots of different ornaments like that too!

    ReplyDelete