December 04, 2010

Christmas Tree Success

Well Louie passed the Christmas tree test, or the Christmas tree passed the Louie test... whatever. Because it made it all the way to Friday with out any crashing or branch smushing we decorated it yesterday. Leah did most of the decorating, as you can see.  We also learned that our hooks were missing so I only had enough to hang like seven ornaments.
 So today we ventured to the store to get ornament hooks and a new star because our old one doesn't work on this tree. I also picked up some new ornaments while we were there. Along with finally buying the light bulbs for the hallway and getting the wrong size air filter so now I have to go back and return that.


Note the giant blue & silver ornament Leah picked out next to her

So now as long as Louie can keep away from the ornaments we will be keeping a Christmas tree this year.


Today I think I found the perfect trim color, at least on the paint chip thing it is. I'm gonna go get one of those little sample cans to make sure I love it too. Yay! Almost done with the hallway.

1 comment: