Apparently Mother Nature has forgotten that this is Tennessee and that we live at the bottom of a freaking hole in the middle of it.
So yes, it is snowing.
The only reason there is any gap in that snow pictured is because of our over hang from our back door which extends to the black rod/post things and the circular one is where a bucket was. It's also very very windy, so windy I had to deadbolt the back door because it blew open. There's also a lovely snow drift against the back door that keeps building up and getting knocked in my house because of the wind.
Now I need something from you guys.
I am torn between two different colors for my trim, I went to get it and had it all decided the when I got to the store I wasn't quite sure so I got two of those little sample canisters they give you.
So here is a nifty poll. Which one do you like?
Any other opinions feel free to comment or facebook it.
No comments:
Post a Comment